The Certificated Bailiff Training Course (Enforcement Officer) will help you finely hone the critical knowledge and regulatory requirements for a Certificated Bailiff operating in England and Wales.
Duration: approximately 8-9 Hours
Course Cost (£350.00 Plus VAT) deposit required and will not be refunded on cancellation.
Next Course Dates are:
12 Cameron Court, Warrington, Wa2 8RE
Limited spaces available.
Once qualified your Bailiff License will Cover:
• Recovery of Commercial Rent
• Recovery of Business Rates
• Recovery of Council Tax
• Recovery of Road Traffic Offences
Completion of the Course, Benefits will Include:
• Self Employment opportunities
• Levy and Distress Laws for England And Wales
• Underpinning Knowledge to answer District Judge questions
• Earning Potential can exceed £1000 per week (once licensed)
• Personal Course Hand Book
• Intense Core Learning Skills
• Court Application Documentation Support
• Course Certificate
• Continual Support Network
• References to testify to your Knowledge of laws of Distress
Other Opportunities (Small day fee’s may apply)
• Advanced on the Job Training/Optional(£100.00)
• Introductions to Debt & Recovery Companies
Additional Costs Are.
- £150 Application fee to the Court
- £200 Bailiff bond
- £23 CRB Disclosure
- £16 CCJ search
- Local Newspaper advert (Check your local listings for a small advert over a 3 month period)
Train for a new career with Belfry Security
Belfry Security Alliance have an unequalled track record for training. To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively Freephone 0800 917 1355 for an informal chat, and book your placement on our next training courses.
(* Required Information)