The Security Guarding Specialist Module will help you finely hone the critical skills needed to successfully achieve your qualification
Duration: 8 Hours
- Session 1: Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of Security Officers
- Session 2: Patrolling
- Session 3: Access and Egress Control
- Session 4: Searching
- Session 5: Technology and Systems in the Security Enviroment
- Session 6: The Security Officer and The Law
- Session 7: Communicating, Reporting and Record Keeping
Who this course is for?
Individuals seeking employment as a security officer
Benefits to You
A thorough, tested knowledge base, that gives potential employers confidence in your abilities.
Train for a new career with Belfry Security
Belfry Security Alliance have an unequalled track record for SIA licence accredited training. To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively Freephone 0800 917 1355 for an informal chat, and book your placement on our next SIA accredited training courses.
(* Required Information)